Would your church or organization be interested in hosting any of the following courses from CTI?
Each of the following courses will be available July, 2012.
– Basic Training in Creation/Evolution (1-day)
– Advanced Training in Biblical Creation (1 ¼ days)
– Making Christian Education Life-Changing (1-day)
Basic Training in Creation/Evolution
This course helps prepare Christians to better understand God’s Word and have answers when talking to non-believers. Excellent for High school and above
- About creation (Who is the Creator?)
- What is happening in the American education system
– The days of creation: why they are literal days
– The Genesis flood
– Millions of years and the problem of death before sin
– Basic apologetics (defending the faith)
– Answering the question: “Who made God?”
– Understanding how scientists date fossils and rocks
– Why the scientific evidence supports a young earth
– Why the origin of life is a show stopper to evolutionists
– Why mutations and natural selection do not support evolution
– Questions to ask an evolutionist
Advanced Training in Biblical Creation and Apologetics
– The biblical mandate to defend the faith
– The current state of apologetics in the church
– What is a biblical worldview?
– What are presuppositions?
– The use and limits of evidences
– The transcendental Argument for God’s Existence (TAG)
– Issues in science
– Spotting and responding to logical fallacies
– Knowing how to answer gay rights
– The value of good questions
– Theodicy: dealing with suffering , evil and Hell
– The Gospel and the liberal Christian
Making Christian Education Life-Changing
Excellent for Sunday school teachers, Christian school teachers, homeschool educators, and Christian university professors
– Communication skills that enhance learning
- Christian education is more than passing a test
– The learner model (teacher, subject, content, style, student)
– The biblical definition of teaching
– Grading our teaching efforts
– The 80% goal – educating for success
– Setting and establishing the end result
– The Sunday hour of training
To schedule a course or for more information contact CTI at:
(859) 547-6709 or (859) 250-7987
or email: mriddle@CreationTraining.org
Mike’s Next Speaking Engagements:
- January 7-9: Milan, Michigan, Milan Baptist Church
- January 22-23: Morris, Alabama, Enon Baptist Church
- January 28-30; Leeds, Alabama, First Baptist Church
- February 19; West Chester, Ohio, Providence Bible Fellowship
- February 26-27: Brownsville, TN, Brownsville Baptist Church
- March 24-27 Sierra, CA, Sierra Baptist Church
How to request an event
Phone: (859) 250-7987
Help support CTI to train thousands of Christian teachers with the knowledge and communication skills about creation who can, in turn, equip the next generation to defend their faith against biblical compromise and the teachings of evolution.
Creation Training Initiative (CTI) is a non-profit 501c3 ministry.
To request a speaking event or an education course by Mike Riddle for your area contact Creation Training Initiative
CTI: (859) 250-7987
Future courses by CTI
To support CTI send donations to:
2320 Summerwoods Dr.
Hebron, KY 41048
To donate online go to our web site
The mission of Creation Training Initiative is to equip Christians worldwide to be effective teachers and speakers on the subject of biblical creation
The next generation can be trained to stand firm on biblical truth and defend their faith.
Learn how to speak or teach on Biblical Creation
This one-day course covers four topics:
1. Understanding Creation and Biblical authority
2. Christian apologetics
3. Understanding the scientific evidence
4. Christian education: educating for success
For more information and a detailed outline: More info
For a current schedule of courses: CTT Schedule
Get Answers to hundreds of questions about creation/evolution
The Bible & Creation...Ice Age
Fossils... Noah's Ark...
Can you answer these questions?
- Where did Cain get his wife?
- How do you fit dinosaurs into the Bible?
- Why did Jesus have to suffer and die on the Cross?
- Couldn't God have used evolution?
- Has evolution been proven true?
Learn how to use the principles of 1 Peter 3:15 and 2 Corinthians 10:4-5.
Four training seminars on apologetics
Apologetics 101: Answering the Challenges
Apologetics 201: Answering More Challenges
Apologetics 301:Genesis and Biblical Discernment
4 Power Questions to Ask an Evolutionist
Contact Creation Training Initiative (859) 250-7987
Do You have a Biblical Worldview
Responding to Diversionary Tactics
4 Power Questions to Ask